Join Cerise to learn all the basics to start your watercolor journey! This workshop is designed to give you basic knowledge, skills and confidence to get brush to paper and have you creating beautiful florals & geometrics.
- Basic Color Theory and Choosing a Pallet
- Use and care for your brushes
- Different watercolor techniques (wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry, etc.)
- How to create geometric shapes and basic florals/leaves
- Basic composition of patterns and bouquets/wreaths
There will also be time to get in depth help with questions about technique, color and composition.
You will receive the following take-home materials (valued at $80):
- 3 watercolor brushes
- 1 Canson XL Watercolor Paper Pad, 140g 9x12"
- 1 paint pallet with space for mixing
- 8 watercolor paints including: red, blues, yellow, pink, black, green, brown (provided in pallet)
- pencil and eraser
- 1 watercolor booklet with color wheel and painting guide
- 1 zip bag to take home all your supplies
Price $135 if registered by 3/30/19 , $145 after; Members save 15% off all workshop pricing
“This class was just what I was looking for-Cerise gives a fun and informative class into the basics of Watercolor Painting. I left feeling encouraged and inspired. I couldn’t believe all of the paint, brushes and other supplies that were included.” -Debby